Where to find Brain MRI / NeuroImaging Datasets?
- Connectome datasets -- A connectome (/kəˈnɛktoʊm/) is a comprehensive map of neural connections in the brain. (via Wikipedia). Can contain functional connectivity and anatomical connectivity.
- 1000 Functional Connectomes Project : http://fcon_1000.projects.nitrc.org/fcpClassic/FcpTable.html
- Collaborative Informatics and Neuroimaging Suite (COINS): https://coins.trendscenter.org/
- Backed by: Mind Research Network, a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization Partnered with Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute
- 04/18/2020: 3 out of 5 data sources are down. I suggest manually browsing these sources if you so desire.
Some datasets I found interesting from OpenNEURO:
There are other non-image data sources that might be of interest:
You might also be interested in related data-processing tools: