HTMLand saves the HTML version in a
cache/folder, where the code would look up first.
phpin the decompressed directory, and it just works. Compare it with the last blog engine I wrote 5 years ago, GitPub: GitPub used external services for packages, namely Eager. As the company was acquired by CloudFlare, GitPub had long stopped working years since. Now I see the benefit of using a monorepo.
Pagerfanta. This saved
t.t.t~150 lines of code, which is substantial considering the whole repo contained only ~450 LoC when I made this switch.
_, and it no longer depends on jQuery (hooray).
_intro.txtbehavior has been removed to reduce complexity in the rendering process. This means t.t.t no longer hides