curl https://rclone.org/install.sh | sudo bashfor installing
rcloneis available view
brew, I figured that I'll use
brewinstead, for the sake of mroe centralized storage.
- 2.Select a project or create a new project.
- 3.Under “ENABLE APIS AND SERVICES” [...] enable the “Google Drive API”.
- 4.Click “Credentials” in the left-side panel (not “Create credentials”, which opens the wizard), then “Create credentials”, then “OAuth client ID”. It will prompt you to set the OAuth consent screen product name, if you haven’t set one already.
- 1.Choose an application type of “other”, and click “Create”. (the default name is fine)
- 2.It will show you a client ID and client secret. [...]
rclonerequire you to authorize the Google account whose Drive you want to save backups to. This can be a separate account than the one you configured the Google Cloud project with. Don't user Auto Config -- it didn't work for me on my MacBook at least.
rcloud config. Issue the following command to let