How to Be A Fun Person
How miserable! You need to consult a Wiki page for this. But seriously, being a fun person to hang out with can really help with your socialization. Read on :-)
- Make exceptional use of idioms, etc. For example,
- When dining out in a restaurant, take a sip of the water, act unimpressed and say, "taste like water."
- If you are Greek, upon hearing any non-English speech (perhaps public announcements in a plane?), say, "it's all Greek to me."
- Note: It also worked for me when I said "sounds like Chinese to me," so I guess you can improvise a bit.
- Blame your (potentially imaginary) cat when you mistakenly sent a garbage message to someone rubbing over your keyboard:Sorry about that message; My cat thought it funny to roll over my keyboard, and she's not even sorry.
- If you can't escape from a undesirable situation, try changing your perspective.“It's all about perspective. The sinking of the Titanic was a miracle to the lobsters in the ship's kitchen. (Oct 4, 2011)” ― Wynne McLaughlin
- When in a contemporary art museum, if you are having a hard time making sense out of the abstract paintings, try imagining them as slide deck backgrounds.
- Try answering these questions:
- What arrangement of visual objects would this painting suitable for? A title slide? A text-and-image slide? A quotation slide?
- What can I put each of the visual objects?
- Which paintings can be used together as a template for a whole deck? A useful template for slide decks should define a style for most of the popular arrangements, such as title slide, content slide, quotation slide, and half-and-half slide. Focus on their visual coherence/consistency.
What you might encounter in an art gallery
How you can entertain yourself (secretly)